June 12, 2009

Yuvraj - Daddy of 6's

Okay! so as I am writing this post I'm also witnessing a smashing innings from Yuvraj again. He truly is a Daddy of 6's, a term heard from David Lloyd a popular English commentator. Yuvi as all Indian's fondly call him displayed his prowess of hitting big time in 2007 T20 world cup with Six 6's off as many balls and since then he hasn't looked back and made his stand as a hitter even stronger. It seems like a long post to me already. Maybe I will get into the habit of writing in coming few weeks.
Oh yeah one thing I forgot to mention is this post makes my debut as a blogger(thought of starting blogging 6 months back). Well with this I will close my post for today and as I write Indians have posted 151 as their innings draws to a close. Will that be enough? A certain Chris Gayle might answer that in some time from now.


P.S - Irfan Pathan should be kept away from Gayle as long as possible otherwise West Indies might not need the complete 20 overs for victory. ;)

Till next time relish this hitting by Yuvraj!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment